For your safety and the safety of others, please make sure to observe the following whilst at our Racecourse:
Scope of Conduct
The following Supplementary Conditions – COVID-19 Code of Conduct (this “Code of Conduct”) has been agreed by Horse Racing Ireland and the Irish Horseracing Regulatory Board and supplements the Terms and Conditions of Entry to the Racecourse.
This Code of Conduct will be continuously updated in accordance with current Government guidance. Until further notice, all Attendees should review this Code of Conduct each time they attend the Racecourse.
Code of Conduct:
All Attendees who enter the Racecourse (including all surrounding land, car parks and other facilities which are under the ownership and/or control of the Operator) shall be deemed to have accepted, and agree to comply with, this Code of Conduct. Attendees are admitted to the Racecourse strictly subject to this Code of Conduct. There are no exceptions.
- Do not attend the race meeting if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or are a close contact of a COVID-19 case – if your health status changes between agreeing to this code and the race meeting, please do not attend.
- If you have travelled from outside Ireland or Northern Ireland in the last 14 days, please see – https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/b4020-travelling-to-ireland-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/ for the latest travel advice and ensure you have completed all requirements.
- If you have any underlying medical conditions placing you in a vunerable category please assess your own risk before deciding to attend.
- Be aware that the contact information given at ticket purchase (name,address,telephone) will be kept for up to 28 days to facilitate contact tracing.
- Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- You must provide a valid photo Identification to match the name on your ticket on arrival before being admitted. No photo I.D. will result in no admittance.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent / guardian.
- Follow all signage and the instructions of staff, officials, or any emergency service personnel present at the racecourse.
- Maintain good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitiser dispensers provided.
- Avoid touching your face whenever possible.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Please ensure all those attending whom you have booked a ticket for have read and understood this Covid-19 Code of Conduct.
- Failure to follow these rules may lead to a denial of entry, or expulsion from the racecourse.