Powerstown Park prides itself on the welcome we offer to all our visitors. Wheelchair users and families with buggies arriving at the main entrance will be directed to the adjacent pass-out gate for ease of access. However, we are also happy to allow vehicle access close to the Grandstand area for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. This access is through the lower car park and for permission to enter the grounds this way, please contact Eugene @ 087 2953377 in advance of race day.
Accessibility at Powerstown Park
- Vehicle Access to the Grandstand area through the lower car-park for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. Please contact Eugene on mobile number 087 2953377 in advance of race day to arrange same.
- Drop-off Point: Disabled visitors are welcome to stop at the drop off point at the front of the main turnstiles at Powerstown Park and will be directed to the adjacent pass-out gate for ease of access.
- Carvery Restaurant / TA Morris Grandstand Bar (includes on-course betting shop) Both of these rooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Toilets: There is a disabled toilet in our TA Morris Grandstand.
- Dogs: Unfortunately dogs are not permitted in Powerstown Park, with the exception of Guide Dogs.
We look forward to welcoming you to Powerstown Racecourse. Please contact us OR call us on 052 6188508 if you have specific queries.